Installing the latest in high performance smart home technology which includes lighting, heating, automated blinds and curtains, audio and visual systems, TV distribution, data networking, CCTV and security.
We need someone who can coordinate and carry out residential installation and some light commercial work, commissioning and testing for electrical works and intelligent systems. The successful candidate must:
• have a qualification in electrical engineering with at least two years relevant experience in residential installations
• have a keen interest or qualification in IT/programming
• have the ability to work individually and as part of a team
• and build rapport with clients whilst on-site
• have the ability to communicate effectively with both clients and colleagues and
• work professionally to a high standard
Although work is predominantly in the Exeter area, a willingness to travel through the South West is desirable so a clean Driving Licence is necessary. We will provide a company vehicle.
This is an exciting role for someone with great career progression prospects. If you are interested or know someone who might be, please contact us.